I'M Sorry - Poem by Lost Sierra
I know your problems are worse.
I know your problems are bigger then mine.
I know you are tired of listen to me complain.
I know I get on your nerves.
I know my problems do not matter
I'm sorry I come to you when things go wrong.
I'm sorry I don't talk to you any more unless things are wrong.
I'm sorry I complain.
I'm sorry I wasted your time
I'm sorry for everything I did or said
But don't worry,
it won't happen again.
I'm going to find another you.
A person who will listen,
A person who won't make me feel uncomfortable.
A person who will actually care about me.
Now its time to say GOODBYE to YOU!
Comments about I'M Sorry by Lost Sierra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda