I'M Sorry - Poem by Daniel Adams
I'm sorry that I miss you when you're not here,
I'm sorry I get sad when you are not near.
I'm sorry I think you're the best boy ever,
Smart, funny cute and clever.
I'm sorry you're the only one for me,
I love you more than anything, see?
I'm sorry I've only time for you,
But I love you more than you think I do.
I'll back off a bit and give you some space,
But don't ever think I wont miss your face.
And after everything we've seen and been through,
I'm sorry but you know I love you.
Comments about I'M Sorry by Daniel Adams
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl