I'M Through - Poem by Elizabeth Walker
Finger on the trigger ready to pull,
life has gone fast away from being full
It's all so meaningless why even pretend?
Leave my broken heart, I won't let it mend.
Thoughts rush through, is there a better way?
No, there's no way to face another day
I think it's fixed, but it comes right back
These problems on my life attack.
My last breath, last living thought.
Skin so sweaty, pressure makes me hot.
I'm going to do it, I've no heart or soul.
He dug in deep and left a black whole.
Comments about I'M Through by Elizabeth Walker
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda