School's Food - Poem by Elizabeth Walker
Yuck! Gross! I won't eat that
This food looks like a run over rat
It's green and gross, kind of icky,
It smells like a sewer and is really sticky
Nasty meat cooked half-way through
I think my face is turning blue
I think this bread is twelve years old.
The fries aren't cooked, they're still cold!
Comments about School's Food by Elizabeth Walker
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl