I Miss... - Poem by Daniel Adams
I miss his eyes and all they see,
I miss his undying love for me.
I miss his arms - it's been a while,
And I'd give my life just to see him smile.
I miss his face and his cheeky grin,
I miss the feel of his body on my skin.
I miss his laugh - a beautiful sound,
I miss having my boyfriend around.
I miss his hands with their gentle touch,
I miss his kisses as well and such.
I love curling in his arms when the lights go dim,
And I'd give anything for a lifetime with him.
Comments about I Miss... by Daniel Adams
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl