Edward Kofi Louis
I. N. C. U. B. U. S. - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
In the garden of love; with your love!
Noted with your joy,
Colours of true love;
Understanding your ways,
Based on servitude and attitude,
Under the umbrella of righteous laws!
Signs and wonders.
Comments about I. N. C. U. B. U. S. by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda