Kyle Shield Laster
I Need A Drink Of You. - Poem by Kyle Shield Laster
I perspire in the heat.
Your Fan has work to do.
Need, I, now some quenching.
I need a drink of you.
Comments about I Need A Drink Of You. by Kyle Shield Laster
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Wednesday, August 6, 2008
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl