I.O.U - Poem by Cypress Kenney
I.O.U, all the love in the world,
all the compassion that I can give.
I.O.U, all the trust in the world, all
the kindness the world is.
I.O.U, secrets that shouldn't have been told,
and laughs that should've been enjoyed.
I.O.U, this poem.
You were there for me when no one else was.
You gave me a smile on those hard days,
You make me smile.
Comments about I.O.U by Cypress Kenney
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda