You - Poem by Cypress Kenney
You, hurt me.
You, took my heart.
You know that you hurt me.
I cried so many tears,
had so many fears.
Everytime I walk through my door,
I pick up the pieces of my soul.
You broke me.
You broke my ability to love.
You tore my soul to pieces.
You loved every piece of my misery.
Comments about You by Cypress Kenney
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl