Donna Elouise James
I Put A Gun To My Head - Poem by Donna Elouise James
You know the other night,
after we had that big fight,
an I had drank way too much wine.
Well, a few tears were shead,
an I put a gun to my head,
after you had gone.
It's no big deal,
It's just the way that I feel,
when I'm drunk an upset.
But I promise I'll never do it again,
no matter how much pain,
I feel inside.
Comments about I Put A Gun To My Head by Donna Elouise James
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl