Donna Elouise James
Donna Elouise James Poems
- A Safe Place To Cry Sitting at the waters edge Under a moon ...
- Waiting For The Tide Of Love She returns again, looking for ...
- The Perfect Kiss Underneath the apple tree In the ...
- Days In The Trees In the corner of my room Curled up with my...
- Its Ok......It Ain'T Broken! Its not broken, shattered, ...
- What The Easter Bunny Doesn'T ... Hidden behind closed ...
- I Put A Gun To My Head You know the other night, after we ...
Hi There, my names Donna, I live in NOLA USA. I'm a dancer on Bourbon Street. All my poems are about me, an are wrote about events in my life. I love poems, so If you wanna share them with me, then just contact an I'll have a read...All my love to you all, especially the lonely. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Donna Elouise James
A Safe Place To Cry
Sitting at the waters edge
Under a moon lit sky
I find my safe place to cry
Alone at the waters edge
With nothing but shattered dreams
My tear drops fall and join the streams
On my own at the waters edge
I expel all my emotions
My tears drops fall and flow into the oceans
At the waters edge
I shake and quiver
No more tear drops join the river
At my waters edge
With the sunrise, a smile appears
No more pain, no more tears
Find your own waters edge
Your own safe place to cry
And wave your sorrows goodbye