JAMES T. ADAIR
I Saw A Snake In The Grass - Poem by JAMES T. ADAIR
Peering through the swamp grass
I saw a snake
The snake saw me
coiled and sprung
I chopped it in two
The quartered it too
Might give a piece to you
Heads you win!
Tails you lose!
Either way: New snakeskin shoes!
Comments about I Saw A Snake In The Grass by JAMES T. ADAIR
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda