I Snapped - Poem by Randy Johnson
I've never been happy because I've endured one tragedy after another.
It began at the age of six when I lost my father and mother.
Three years ago my wife blew her brains out right in front of me.
That's probably going to be the most horrifying thing I'll ever see.
I had a bad breakdown after her death and life was very grim.
My kids were taken from me because I could no longer take care of them.
Two years ago I snapped when I went to a diner with a gun.
I opened fire and when I was finished, I had killed everyone.
Now I'm in an insane asylum and I'm wasting away.
I'll rot in here for the rest of my days.
Comments about I Snapped by Randy Johnson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl