iron panda 23
*i Take My Leave - Poem by iron panda 23
And before i take my leave
i stop to see if youll beg or plead
not a single tear shed...so i guess ill be going
i appreciate your honest feelings for showing
i love, you lie - i cry, you hide - you moved on...
I thank you now for accepting me
for nothing more than what youve seen
or maybe it was everything? ?
ill never know, ill never bring you what you need...
a pain reliever...
Im sorry i ruined your life
i made you laugh? ?
i made you cry
stupid me to believe it was true
not a dream
for it seems i must now
take my leave...
Comments about *i Take My Leave by iron panda 23
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl