I Think It's Love - Poem by Jordan Warren
I think it's love that's keeping me sane,
they say my life sucks
but I can't complain.
I think it's love that's keeping me alive,
cause if it were up to me.
I'd choose to die.
I think it's love that's keeping me awake,
because your love is more
than dreams can take.
I think it's love that makes my life go round,
cause when my life was gone
your love was found.
So what is love? I have no clue,
but whatever it is.
I think it's you.
Comments about I Think It's Love by Jordan Warren
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda