Insomnia - Poem by Jordan Warren
I wish for things that can't be seen,
I lie awake at night as you dream.
My soul dissolving from this dreaded curse,
My tolerance is better, but the pain is worse.
I'll forever wonder: when it starts, or how it all ends.
No one understands, not even my friends.
I accept the fact....There's no trying,
My outside may be good, but inside I'm dying...
A heart shattered, my brain spinning.
The worst of my dreams......winning...
Once it all ends...Dream I will,
Watch life around me...Calm and still
Comments about Insomnia by Jordan Warren
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl