Edna Zimmerman Prentis
I Tried - Poem by Edna Zimmerman Prentis
Sometimes I am overwhelmed by life's problems,
I need the wisdom of Solomon to deal with them.
I pray for guidance and try to solve the perplexities.
At times, the answer is clear, other times, it eludes me.
I do my best to handle situations that arise,
And I say humbly, "Dear Lord, Please forgive my mistakes.
Comments about I Tried by Edna Zimmerman Prentis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl