I'Ve Learned - Poem by Perry Campanella
I've learned... That money doesn't buy class
get to the end of it, faster it will pass
working efficently, ya earn what is relevant
good behavior, formal dressed... is elegant
Now that's class...
That it's those small daily happenings
make life so spectacular so surprising
I've learned...under everyone's hard shell
someone wants to be appreciated as well
as to be loved...
The Lord didn't do it all in one day
What makes me think I can; I say...
I've learned... That to ignore the facts
does not change the facts, so RELAX!
The less time I have to work, ya know...
the more things I get done...
wouldn't it be nice to show...
this to everyone...
Comments about I'Ve Learned by Perry Campanella
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl