I Want - Poem by Tina MacAdam
a release, an escape, a longing. a yearning, a desire, a need, a want. whatever you choose to call it.
dark. quiet. alone. the best place to be. nothing to distract you.
you feel nothing. no worries. no cares, no feelings. nothing.
nothing can hurt you. no one. anymore.
feelings rush through you, like a wave.
thoughts flood your mind, like a storm.
none of them matter anymore.
your screaming inside but no one knows
no one hears it but you
everything fades, the pain
the noise, the screams
its dark, its queit, its alone.
its where you want to be
Comments about I Want by Tina MacAdam
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda