I Want Justices - Poem by vijay gupta
I want justices
A man burnt my children & family members.
He had taken away my nest of wax & honey, which was my food,
and he disappeared from the spot.
This act of dacoity is going on for a long time in this world.
No body is coming to save me from the injustice by the men.
How sad this is?
Nobody is hearing my sorrow & agony.
Because I am a poor & week honey bee.
Oh, good do not make me the bee in the next birth
Comments about I Want Justices by vijay gupta
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl