I Want To - Poem by Desiree Whitamore
I want to scream at you from afar
then i want to breathe and do it again.
I wanna jump and run away
until my legs fall under with sin.
I want to fall and never get up
and when i accomplish all of these things
i want to gaze at the stars above.
everyone deserves a journy
all of us deserve a chance.
my whole life is out of proportion
so whats a little lie when they don't understand?
I want to rule and be queen fora day
live the good life, while being away.
I wish i could forget all the things that you said
but they're always getting stuck in my head.
I want to know what you really tink
and somehow, if it involves me.
I want to change.
Comments about I Want To by Desiree Whitamore
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl