I Will Always Love You - Poem by Santhosh Vijayakumar
How do I live,
If it was time to say goodbye?
I can feel a kiss from the rose.
A simple gift of love,
My heart will go on.
Every breathe you take,
Is like a candle in the wind.
You will sail away,
But I will always love you.
Comments about I Will Always Love You by Santhosh Vijayakumar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl