I Will Be Happy All The Day! - Poem by Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
I am sad, now, every day,
My heart flare up day by day,
She tortures me every day,
She is schizophrenic from childhood day,
She is not leaving me all the way,
She has to bid farewell early day!
What I can say today,
What can I do this day?
Divorce is the only way,
When the day the demon shall go away,
And a healthy mistress comes my way,
I will be happy all the day!
Comments about I Will Be Happy All The Day! by Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda