I Will No Longer Be... - Poem by Marissa Dunken
I open my eyes
and find you by my side.
How long can we hide?
We've spent every waking moment together.
But are these kisses real?
May I be your puppet,
Because soon I will no longer be...
For I wish I could be your beautiful comment.
In this, you will no how sorry I am.
For I have left the only true thing I loved...
But this life is not ment for me.
May you find happyness in all you love.
And never forget what we shared!
Comments about I Will No Longer Be... by Marissa Dunken
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl