I Wish I Could Stay Like This - Poem by Tom.S Pease
I wish I could
Stay like this
Capture this perfect moment
Unmoveable by even the gods
Soaring above me.
The beautiful creamy sand
Being lapped up by the gentile waves.
The proud ocean
Shimmering in the sunlight.
The everlasting process
I see my daughter
In the perfect world that I yearn for.
Why must reality be so cruel?
Comments about I Wish I Could Stay Like This by Tom.S Pease
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda