Tom.S Pease Poems
- Dreams Dreams, The unfathomable mystery, Unexplainable?
- River It bubbles, churns, writhes, swirls and foams, Always...
- I Wish I Could Stay Like This I wish I could Stay like this ...
- As I Look Out I look out into the dark depths The bringer ...
- I Fall I fall Deep Down Into the eternal pit of
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tom.S Pease
The unfathomable mystery,
The mind wanders,
Into the realms of death,
Lost memories rekindled,
Forgotten friends found,
Images flash back and forth,
The brain is alight,
But the body is silent.
Forgotten friends lost,
Lost memories forgotten,
a few REM-embered,
In the dying furnace of thought,
But most lost forever