I Wish That You May Keep - Poem by William McGehee
I wish that you may keep
That happiness you find
When soft and quiet sleep
Brings peace unto your mind.
When then you waking rise
To a bright and shining day,
With the sun in brilliant skies
To guide you on your way.
Then finding what you need
In soft and loving arms
That hold you fast and keep
You close and safe and warm.
Comments about I Wish That You May Keep by William McGehee
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda