I Sit Here Writing All Alone - Poem by William McGehee
I sit here writing all alone
No love, I find, to call my own,
Just me, my words, a cup of tea
To ponder now, eternity.
Outside there are the snowy skies
But inside here the kettle cries:
A blanket, warm, rapped ‘round my feet
And slumber soon for me to meet.
Comments about I Sit Here Writing All Alone by William McGehee
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda