I Write - Poem by samuel nze
In my quiet moments
I try to examine the connections
The phantasms in my head
Correspond to the thoughts
Spread on the sheet.
I try to express,
To create a consonance
Between what I imagine
And what I scribble.
Comments about I Write by samuel nze
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl