Ice - Poem by Luke Garner
everyone says it's cold, dreadful and
unforgettable. But at this time, the time
of love, Ice will not strike.....
For it strikes at the heart like a stab in
the heart. But with love, the Ice melts
into all but a small piece of material.
And all that material is....is love....
Love is really all you need. Love is
magnificent when great and
Ice can never melt that, only
at darkest times. But for now...
Love over powers ice.
Comments about Ice by Luke Garner
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl