Identically - Poem by Satish Verma
The town was
It does not listen to me
that moribund heart, now.
The biome was ready
to set on fire all the smiles.
No person of god
will lead the prayers to grave.
Let the dust meet the dust
you win the script surreptitiously.
Beautifully done, the obscene death.
A bruise spreads
shattering the mirrors of perfect accident.
Comments about Identically by Satish Verma
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda