Idiomatic Psychopathic - Poem by Patti Masterman
Parenthetically, he became a parent
While homeopathically, was almost a man-
He was farther away, than a father should be;
But it was grand, how he could grandstand.
She reached her maximum, in a maximum
Security cell built for one;
She was carrying, but no longer caring
For the new life, just begun.
Comments about Idiomatic Psychopathic by Patti Masterman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl