Idk Y - Poem by Morgan Tayce
Idk y... i want so bad to forget your face, forget your kiss, forget your laugh. but i cant. and idk y.
idk y... your love has my heart tangeled in a knot that i cant get out. and no mater who i turn to, the only one who can help me is who hurt me. you. and idk y.
idk y... i had to fall in love with someone like you. i believed everything you said but now i realize that i was stupid. that it was a watse of time. i love you...but idk y...
Comments about Idk Y by Morgan Tayce
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl