I Want To Say Something. - Poem by Morgan Tayce
i want so bad to say something to you about it,
but i dont know if i should.
i dont want to cause a problem,
if there is no need to be.
but im afraid that if i dont,
and something really is up,
i will lose you.
i love you so much,
but the little things you do,
make me wounder
Comments about I Want To Say Something. by Morgan Tayce
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl