Idle Mind Is Not Devils Workshop Always………. - Poem by Tara Chettur
It was my perception that
One cannot write
When they are happy
It was so wrong!
Iam happy today
And I managed to write a poem today! ? !
Tomorrow I may go for cooking
Day after tomorrow I may play some game with my child
My mind is free, its idle its empty
There are no rooms for worries
Iam not anxious about future
Not interested about past
Iam happy today…..
It was my perception
One cannot be happy with idle mind
It was so wrong
The mind at rest brings happiness also.
Comments about Idle Mind Is Not Devils Workshop Always………. by Tara Chettur
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl