If I Could Walk A Million Miles - Poem by Lore Me34
If I could walk a million miles where would I begin my journey?
I would probably begin my Journey with a talk With God.
I would ask him why he made my legs unable to walk.
Then after my talk with God I’d walk a few more miles until I came upon my mother.
I stop and ask her is it because of my disability you treated me like I’m not one of your children.
Now after my mother denies that she doesn’t do such a thing; I’d continue my journey of a million miles.
Now at the end of my journey when I have walked a million miles before I rest I hope that while walking
these million miles that in some of the steps I took my footprints left an impression behind.
If I could walk a million miles
Comments about If I Could Walk A Million Miles by Lore Me34
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl