From The Heart Of A Child - Poem by Lore Me34
When I was born no one want me.
The called me baby girl I had no identity.
I was in this world alone.
I had no place to call home.
At first I thought I go through life with no where to belong.
Fighting to survive all on my own,
but then I met you.
A person who made all my dreams come true.
For you gave me an identity.
You made my dream a having a home a reality.
Although you weren’t the mother of my birth.
You’re the only mother I have loved on this earth.
I would like to thank you mother for making me feel worthwhile.
This poem is a tribute to you; from the heart of your child.
Comments about From The Heart Of A Child by Lore Me34
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl