If I Said - Poem by Dwayne Bailey
If I said I do not love you
I would burn within;
For to say this would be to lie
and lieing is a sin.
Even though you broke my heart,
and left me sad and blue;
I still love and care so much,
because my love is true.
For in my heart there is a love,
that remains to this day;
And every night I think of you,
as I kneal to pray.
For you are truely special to me,
I still love you oh so much;
I hope someday our paths will cross
and we will stay in touch.
Comments about If I Said by Dwayne Bailey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl