If I Were A Poet. - Poem by Albert Wong
If I were a poet,
I will send my words to high space;
And among the stars together;
No sound on earth.
The dust did not end up,
For the Chinese language speaking,
Long as the Chinese flying wing.
Take place there, saying in the poem.
To let the world singing;
Height to place gone;
May be riding rainbow,
Or floating in the Moon,
By the star among stars and go.
I will drift in the world.
It was all of my processes.
Comments about If I Were A Poet. by Albert Wong
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl