If Only You Knew - Poem by alysha renee'
as i sit here, the thought of slitting my wrists becomes so pleasurable,
every time i turn around im being called selfish, incompetent,
every time i turn around im being called out my name
no one expects me to retaliate?
ha. if you only knew this game.
just come a lil closer and i'll burn you with my anger; ; leave you numb with my hate
i'll drown you in my tears and sorrow....if only you knew this game.
if only you knew, you'd lay your hand down and quit
oh no, i dont mean to seem full of it.
but baby, i've been playin' since the day out i was spit
and you dont even know the half of it.
Comments about If Only You Knew by alysha renee'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl