If There Is No Mountain - Poem by Atef Ayadi
Stay in your little hole
Or a general
Swallow it, or
Make it at least deeper
So it looses
And the definition
Of being a hole.
Or walk through like the blind,
Your own bottom
-it is still a big public graveyard, -
Your true senses.
If there is no mountain,
Flatness turns to be
A big hole.
Comments about If There Is No Mountain by Atef Ayadi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl