If There Is No Peace In Me - Poem by Shalom Freedman
IF THERE IS NO PEACE IN ME
If there is no peace in me
If there is no calm
How dare I try
To write a poem?
Still by stopping and standing here now
The gentle breeze
The quiet greens and yellows of this park
Bring uneasy calm back to me.
And I write a few lines
By which I try
My problematic existence.
Comments about If There Is No Peace In Me by Shalom Freedman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl