Lindsey A Rogerson
Imaginary Lover - Poem by Lindsey A Rogerson
I wait, for the sensual arms of you,
I feel you, see your face, your soul.
Illusion, broken. Reality.
No one knows me, you do, you know my heart
Perfection in every way, you call to me,
visions of passion, beauty.
Waiting, until the day that
my imaginary lover becomes reality,
until my imaginary lover comes to me.
Comments about Imaginary Lover by Lindsey A Rogerson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda