Lindsey A Rogerson
The World In My Eyes - Poem by Lindsey A Rogerson
The world. A harsh place, yet
through the harshness of its existence comes
a ray of light, brought by passion,
passion from the existence of the human race
of individuals making peace, love, violence,
The world, a place of ever growing pain and hate,
the place once fuelled on love cannot breathe, is dying without pain.
The world once powered by unity is sickened without grief.
Comments about The World In My Eyes by Lindsey A Rogerson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl