In 4/4 Time - Poem by Travis Bowden
those strangers, those lovers, they met without a past.
they're making a story.
they're writing for the dreamers,
and leaving it behind for the readers
Comments about In 4/4 Time by Travis Bowden
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: time
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl