In My Eyes - Poem by Aron West
You don't know the things I feel
Because I've never vocalized
This love for you I keep concealed
Can you see it in my eyes?
My lips thirst for your kiss
And all my senses die
I want to be that one you're with
Can you see that in my eyes?
Your smile consumes my thoughts
My emotions become untied
To keep my secrets I've tied my knots
Can you see them in my eyes?
I pray your eyes read these words
For my pen never lies
My hearts confessions shall go unheard
But you can read them in my eyes.
Comments about In My Eyes by Aron West
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda