In Reality - Poem by jackie compton
If you stop and think.
You will understand truth is not hard to find.
For reality never puts on make up to make it look like something it not.
It is what one choose to believe is the truth at that moment in time.
Comments about In Reality by jackie compton
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda