In The Bliss - Poem by Damon Harper
Just when you thought you figured it out. Something came along and blew it all up.
Then your left with a simple notion of what was there and where you wanted to be.
So you started softly floating, up, up in the ocean, -->
Peacefully.. silent moments all caught up in your spree.
E Z does it. You cant control it.. if its meant to be.
Down now. look at your life.. is this where you wanted to be.
Kickin now in the life after this. Its not different just more filled with bliss.
Comments about In The Bliss by Damon Harper
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl