My Lost Brother - Poem by Damon Harper
A soul crushed by the unnoticed weight carried alone
Withdrawn into the unspoken pain held within
My lost brother did I fail you?
Were the heartfelt words spoken insufficient?
Was the sunrise concealed from your heart?
Left in the wake, now the echoes of sorrow
Released now into the world your spirit free
Your memory lives within eternity
And in so many you touched
Comments about My Lost Brother by Damon Harper
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl