Rain Of Love - Poem by Damon Harper
My tender kisses caress your skin
Lips twist to ice cold touches
Intimately followed by feelings
Like a blazing wind of passion
You follow my lead together we breathe
In thin smoke of loves smoldering embers.
Warms our hearts and sets our souls afire.
Together like colliding clouds we merge.
Taken as far as love will dare journey.
We build up to storm
Only to rain down together
On some fortunate new lovers.
Comments about Rain Of Love by Damon Harper
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda